Door Rollers

by David S
(Toronto Ontario)

Door Roller for 3 Panel Patio Door

Door Roller for 3 Panel Patio Door

Not much of a story. I am just looking to buy some 02530 c type roller assemblies for my patio door (as identified on your excellent site).

Do you sell parts, or would Screen King have them? I live on the East side of Toronto.


Hi David;

The 02530-C is a Patio Door Roller use with 3 panel doors. It has 2 threaded screw holes on top to allow it to be used to either left opening or right hand opening door panel.

I have seen them in Home Depot from time to time but it varies from store to store. They are typically supplied by a company called "Prime-Line" but made in Canada by Fasco in Mississauga.

In Brampton Hi-Lon glass is a glass and window shop that would have them. I am sure that there are glass shops in Toronto that would have them too.

Canada Glass on Bentworth in Toronto might be worth a try but there may be a place even closer to you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Screen Door Rollers.