T-Spline for holding in window screens

by Dalinda
(Branson, MO, USA)

Hi, I need 1/8 inch t-spline. that would be 0.125 I think. Can you help?


Hi Dalinda;

T spline is called that because it is shaped like a letter "T", the distance across the top of the T is the width of the spline.

The closest I have is 0.155 wide T spline which is only 1/32 inch bigger than 0.120.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Screen Spline.